Reward Points Basics
- One point is earned for every dollar in your order’s subtotal.
- Your points are added after your payment is processed.
- Each point converts to $0.05, so 50 points would create a $2.50 off coupon.
- To create your coupon click the Request my coupon button. The button displays only when you have 50 points or more.
- Your available coupons are listed above. Coupon codes look similar to Points_0_0.
- Redeem your coupons while checking out.
- Coupons can only be used one time.
- Coupons are only usable for products (subtotal) and will not be applied toward shipping cost or taxes. If the coupon value is greater than the subtotal, the difference will be forfeited.
- When using a coupon, points will not be earned on the amount of the coupon.